Imagine & You Can… be slimmer
Top tips from an inspiring new book – helps women get the body that they want.
There is no instant quick fix to losing weight, but I do however, have a success formula that will guarantee you the body that you deserve, every time. Being a personal trainer and a coach I am passionate about being fit, healthy and trim which has led me to spend countless time over the years studying, researching and training in this field, to find a formula that guarantees success every time.
- Firstly, read my book Imagine & You Can . This book has been designed so that you can self -coach yourself to be healthy, fit, trim and confident. This book will transform your life.
- Decide today exactly what you want. Don’t just say that you want to lose weight. Be specific about what your aims are, so that you have something to strive for. Whatever you focus on you will move towards. Answer the following question; “What do I really want with my life?” As you write your answer to this, get excited and be specific.
- Raise your standards – Achieving a quality lifestyle with vitality and energy is not just a desire, it is a MUST. Decide today that you will have outstanding health, fitness and wellbeing. Model yourself on other successful people who have lost weight and kept it off, such as friends, family, celebrities. Find out their beliefs that supported them and the actions they took to create their new fabulous figures.
- Write down why you are absolutely committed to creating a healthy body over the weeks ahead and stick the note on the fridge door and in your wallet/purse. This will remind you when you are about to grab some junk food from the fridge or buy some, why you want to be slim and healthy.
- Get a support group of people who can help you to stay on track. A personal trainer will definitely keep you on track or else a weight watchers group or a loved one who will help you to say NO to junk food and second helpings.
- Write down what you are eating and drinking every day, so you become consciously aware of what you are consuming. This will help you to see where you are going wrong. Follow a sensible healthy eating regime. Don’t mix carbohydrates and proteins together. Avoid processed foods and sugary foods and drinks.
- Have a more alkalising diet – this is an absolute MUST. Drink more water, eat vegetables and salads to help your body be more alkalised. When you alkalise your body, you will automatically find that your excess body fat drops off and energy levels soar. (Read Imagine & You Can to help you with the alkalising principles!)
- Exercise for health. Take lots of long walks, go for a bike ride, go jogging, skipping etc. If you have never exercised before, buy some health and fitness magazines for ideas or better still, consult a personal trainer.
- Take on the belief that all slim people adopt, Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
- Imagine that you can lose the body fat and you will. IMAGINE & YOU CAN.
In this article, I have only briefly touched upon the fundamentals of getting rid of excess fat. For more information read Imagine & You Can.